Friday, June 20, 2008

How SUITE it is.....




This week there was major work done upstairs, primarily in the area that will be my bedroom suite. Gone is the kitchenette, popcorn ceiling, and the funky angled wall separating the other guest room. The ground work is now underway to open up in preparation for what will be my master bath and closet, (directly over the kitchen) It is going to be an awesome space, since I am used to a rather large closet and master bath, i. e. Woodcrest!


It was very exciting to find bead board ceiling throughout the upstairs. It seems like I am obsessing over bead board since I think I have mentioned it in each and every entry lately. What can I say? I like the bead board.


Work was also done to open up the wall between the kitchen and the dining room. It is going to be so nice and open.

No comments: