Saturday, June 28, 2008

Awh! The Golden Arches!



This week, framing has begun on putting the house back together. What a difference already! Framing was started in the area between the kitchen and the dining room, the den, the upstairs guest bathroom, new half bath downstairs and most importantly, the arches! One of the features that I love about Charlotte Woodcrest are the interior arches. I wanted to bring many of the features that I enjoy to Haywood House. Now I have two here in the den and the living room. Again, more to open up the space and update the flow of the house. It looks great as you can see from the pictures.

2 comments:

Vernon said...

Looks like a huge project. Currently also in the process of a new beginning and a new adventure.

Ron Bristow said...

Hey, sorry for the delay. This blog thing is new for me. How is your project going? Mine is about six weeks from completion.