Friday, November 7, 2008

"Morning Glory..."




This morning I could hardly wait to run over to Russell Street to see the roof paint. The painters have been there late in the evenings working and finally began the transformation of the red roof to brown. These are the upstairs dormers where they have started. It is a perfect match with the new tin roof over the addition. Good jobs guys for the color match! As I was walking around the back yard, I had to walk around a pile of leftover brush, limbs, stumps, and what I thought was all weeds. I could not help but take time to notice the 20-30 blooms of Morning Glory in the middle of all of the brush and limbs. It made me stop to thank God for every new morning and every new day. You just never know what you might find in the middle of a pile of brush! It might be something good!

No comments: