Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lights!

For the first time in at least a year, that I have noticed, 242 N. Russell Street was lit and actually looked like a home. The electricians were in yesterday doing some tweaking and installed lights throughout the recessed cans and it looked amazing. The light reflecting off the crisp white, freshly primed walls was so great to see. Just as amazing was the replacement of the room doors. The plans are to utilize all of the original doors throughout the house to keep that same charm and appeal. Painters were back on the roof, causing near traffic jams as passer-bys turned and rubber-necked to see the transformation from red to brown. Molding (both baseboard and crown) is set to begin today, while heating and air guys will be in to install duct work to set up the house for warmth. Friday, I meet with Jeff from Creative Kitchens to go over the proposal for the kitchen. I am sort of dreading the total, cause I really don't want to have to sell my car to buy this kitchen. Like that would ever happen. Ha! Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Hey Ronnie! I just spent some time scrolling through your blog site and view house pics. HOW EXCITING! I can't wait to come to Troy to see it! I'll keep ck'g in.