Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brown...


Each day the roof is more brown. What can I say? It looks awesome. Can't wait for all of the red to be brown. I hardly recognize this as 242 N. Russell Street. Far, Far cry from one year ago! David and I reviewed the plans for the next few days and weeks. The guys are working on repairing and patching the existing hard wood floor in a few places. They have begun to prime the over 10,000 linear feet of crown molding, baseboard and trim. 10,000 feet! Okay, the house isn't that big! That is alot of trim. Jeff called today from Creative Kitchens to tell me he has the rendering completed and will be sending that over to me. I am anxious to see how this will look. Last week-end was tax-free for "Energy Star" appliances so we now have a new LG Steam washer and dryer on the way. I just can't wait to do the first load! Yeah right! More later.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Ron, The house is beautiful. Thanks for letting me walk through it last week. Can't wait to see the last chapter of the story. I will send you "Louise stories" soon.

Glenda