Sunday, January 11, 2009

Effect...Affect, Grey...Gray!




Okay, I can admit when I make a mistake. You know how there are some words with very different meanings but sometimes are used incorrectly. Some of my personal challenges are effect...affect and most recently, grey...gray! The new kitchen is G R A Y! Previous post have been mistakenly referred to as grey! Ooops! My bad!
At any color, I am very happy with the result. This is making way for the new appliances, white marble (there is some discussion how to spell carrara or carrera marble) the new cherry island with black granite top, farm sink and 2 drawer dishwasher. Under the pink paper, are the new, dark hardwood floors. The adjacent mudroom will house the new front loading washer/dryer with a swinging butler's door as the transition. The pantry door has a new cut out with textured glass cut out to allow natural light to filter from the small window located inside the pantry. A picture will follow when it is installed.
Next week, I am sure will be another busy one. Enjoy! For all you spell checkers, let me know when you come across more of my own creative words. Let me know some of yours. Yeah, yeah I already know about a previous entry where I referred to "dethaw." It made perfect cents in my head.....Gotcha! I mean scents, or is it since or is it sense?


No comments: