Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rock On!

The rock portion is now complete and it turned out even better than anyone could have imagined. Work has now begun on installing the rough plumbing with the installation of the shower valves and shower bases. I am not going to speak too technical in this department because it would really show my ignorance. I am all about the visual things so that is where having an awesome contractor comes in great. I have the ultimate trust in his skills, knowledge and team. After the necessary inspections, which I just know we will pass, the insulation will be installed getting ready for drywall. That is when all things will certainly begin to show. All of the demo and tear out will be long forgotten and walls will now be up. More pics of the interior will follow very soon.

No comments: