Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The cleanliness of W H I T E !

Today I must have gone by the house a half a dozen times. I am so amazed at how white it is becoming. New windows with clean white trim compliment the newly revealed white exterior from the fresh coat of paint. Each day as the sun shines down on the white on white, it affirms my decision. Stone could be applied this week or next. The metal roof over my bath room will be installed on Wednesday. Electricians and heating/air subs continue to do their thing. Today I received, via email, the selections that David and I chose when we were in Charlotte last Monday. I have to say a big thanks to Robin, Jay and Britani. They were all so helpful and informative. If anyone needs fixtures, plumbing, tile, sinks, really cool tile, and other really great stuff, let me know and I can give you their informaton.

I actually thought it would be cool to post a picture of the white exterior and I took the picture. Guess what, you could not see anything but a big white glob. Still was cool but I will just leave it to your imagination!

No comments: