Wednesday, July 16, 2008

High Tech Master Bath!





At this point, I have looked at so many pictures and versions of kitchens and master baths. It can be a little over-whelming. I have a great pool of resources and friends helping me out with this endeavor. Thanks, Ben for all your research and help! If all else fails, I could always just go with this high tech system!




Today, there were electricians, heating and air conditioning, and the regulars there working hard to get the roof ready for the raising in the next few days. David says by next Tuesday, there will be a new roof line. I met with the stone guy, not stoned guy, stone guy! He does a great looking product that would really change the facade of the house. As I have mentioned, it will always be known as 'Haywood House,' so my best efforts would be to change the look of the outside with the bright white paint and adding natural features like stone. I like it alot. Enjoy the sample picture.

No comments: